Score cards are ready. Login and download your score card.
- TCS Graduate Programme - Shortlisted Applicants for Interview
- 717 candidates have appeared in the Jest 2020 Computer Science examination.
- 196 candidates have cleared Part A of the examination and have qualified for the evaluation of Part B of the examination.
- Applicants who wish to know their Part A score need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block. It will give the Part A score for the 196 candidates who have cleared Part A of the examination. Part B marks are not available.
- 13489 candidates appeared in the JEST 2020 Physics exam.
- 390 out of 6226 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (26) for MSc/Integrated Ph D.
- 705 out of 7263 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (32) for Ph D.
- Participating institutes will have their own criteria for shortlisting these candidates. Candidates must contact institutes of their choice regarding the interview process.
- Applicants need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block.
- Physics - Answer Keys 2020
- Please write back to us (jest.tifr @ gmail . com) on or before before 21st Fbruary 2020 17.00 hrs if you have any credible reason for disagreement with any of the answer keys provided. Emails/mails regarding answer keys will be taken into consideration only if they are accompanied by detailed worked out solutions.
- Last date for submitting online applications and payments is extended to 21 Dec 2019.
- Registrations are closed.
All unpaid accounts/applications will be removed. Last date for submitting online applications and payments is 14 Dec 2019.
- JEST 2020 was held on 16 February, 2020.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) at one of the Exam Centers.
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET) in their office Memo vide OM No.SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria. Applicants who are expected to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam of that year.