- Admit Card for the JEST-2023 can be downloaded from the website from 16th March onwards using your Application Number/ Candidate code.
- Instructions for downloading Admit card.
- Application portal is closed.
- The correction window of the application form is closed.
- JEST-2023 examination is scheduled to be held on Sunday, March 26, 2023, from 3 PM to 6 PM.
- Candidates must apply online. A non-refundable application fee of Rs.800 (Rs.400 for SC/ST Male applicants and Non-SC/ST Female
applicants) is required to be paid online in order to complete the application. Application Fee is waived for female applicants belonging
to SC/ST category.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for JEST-2023 at one of the Exam Centers.
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET) in their office Memo vide OM No.SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria for admission in Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D programs. Applicants who are expecting to complete their final examinations of their ongoing course by August 2023 are also eligible to appear for the JEST-2023.