- Admit Cards are ready. Please login to download your Admit Card.
- All UNPAID accounts are blocked.
- Last date for submitting online applications and payments is extended to 21 Dec 2019.
- Registrations are closed.
All unpaid accounts/applications will be removed. Last date for submitting online applications and payments is 14 Dec 2019.
- JEST 2020 will be held on 16 February, 2020.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) at one of the Exam Centers.
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET) in their office Memo vide OM No.SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria. Applicants who are expected to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam of that year.