- Theoretical Computer Science Results
- 1135 candidates have applied for JEST 2021 Theoretical Computer Science exam.
- 259 candidates appeared in the JEST 2021Theoretical Computer Science exam.
- 43 out of 259 candidates have obtained the Part A cut-off marks for Part B evaluation.
- Applicants who wish to know their Part A score need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block. It contains the Part A score and a Rank for the candidates who have cleared the cutoff for Part A of the examination. Those candidates who didn’t clear the cutoff have Rank as Non-qualified. Part B marks are not available.
- 17498 candidates have applied for JEST 2021 Physics exam.
- 8379 candidates appeared in the JEST 2021 Physics exam.
- 400 out of 3225 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (19.36) for MSc/Integrated Ph D.
- 708 out of 5154 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (23.04) for Ph D.
- Participating institutes will have their own criteria for shortlisting these candidates. Candidates must contact institutes of their choice regarding the interview process.
- Applicants need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block.
If you find the registration number mismatch with your admit card, please download fresh admit card as you have not downloaded your admit card after 12 July 2021
- JEST2021 examination will be held for all centres on
Sunday July 25, 2021 at 10:00 am.
Social distancing rules will be strictly followed at the examination venue.
All unpaid accounts are LOCKED.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) at one of the Exam Centers.
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET) in their office Memo vide OM No.SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria. Applicants who are expected to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam of that year.