- List of applicants shortlisted for interview.
- 802 candidates have appeared in the Jest 2019 Computer Science examination.
- 172 candidates have cleared Part A of the examination and have qualified for the evaluation of Part B of the examination.
- Applicants who wish to know their Part A score need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block. It will give the Part A score for the 172 candidates who have cleared Part A of the examination. Part B marks are not available.
- 13937 candidates appeared in the JEST 2019 Physics exam.
- 398 out of 6654 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (35) for MSc/Integrated Ph D.
- 692 out of 7283 candidates have obtained qualifying marks (32) for Ph D.
- Participating institutes will have their own criteria for shortlisting these candidates. Candidates must contact institutes of their choice regarding the interview process.
- Applicants need to login to download their score card. Upon successful login, a Score Card link will appear on the left side menu block.
Physics Answer Kyes
JEST 2019 will be held on 17 February, 2019.
JEST score is valid for One year.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) at one of the Exam Centers.
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET) in their office Memo vide OM No.SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria. Applicants who are expected to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam of that year.