- The application fee of Rs. 800, (Rs. 400 for SC/ST male and non SC/ST female applicants) must be paid along with your application which can be paid online. Debit/Credit Cards/Net-banking options are available. Application for Women applicants belonging to SC/ST is waived.
- Please make sure you have read carefully the application instructions , FAQ and eligibility criteria of each of the institutes, for various programmes, by visiting their respective websites before filling up the form.
- While filling up the form you will be asked to upload your passport sized photograph and your scanned signature both in JPEG format. The size of the individual files for photo and signature should not exceed 100 Kilo bytes each. In case the file sizes exceed the limit then you should compress the file using compression software tools available at http://jpeg-optimizer.com, http://www.imageoptimizer.net etc. Please use black ball pen for the signature which is to be scanned for uploading.You are strictly advised to retain an identical photograph, to be pasted on the admit card, in case it is not printed on the admit card.
- You can save and edit an incomplete form by clicking on "Save Draft" but no changes can be made after final submission (when you click on "Submit Application" button).
- The application process will be considered complete only after sucessful online application fee payment.
- Incomplete applications or applications without fee payment will be removed after the last date of online submissions.
- You will receive an emails after successful submission of your application form. This email will contain a unique submission number and payment details respectively, which will be used for all communication purposes.
- Please re-visit the site for downloading your Admit Card from 31st January 2021.