JEST score card is available. Please check the websites of participating institutes for further information on their selection procedures, which can vary from one institute to the other.
- 11687 (5203 for Int. Ph D and 6484 for Ph D) candidates in Physics and 619 candidates in Theoretical Computer Science wrote the Jest 2017 examination.
- 639 candidates have qualified for selection to Ph.D program in Physics.
- 311 candidates have qualified for selection to Integrated-Ph.D program in Physics
- 150 candidates in Theoretical Computer Science have qualified in Part A for their Part B Evaluation. The final list of shortlisted candidates for TCS interviews based on the performance of Part A and Part B will be announced soon.
- Please login to download your Score Card.