Application Fee of Rs. 300 (and Rs. 150 for SC/ST) is payable.
Process for applying online:
Online form submission is the most convenient and preferred way. Follow these steps to submit your application.
- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an e-mail ID.
- Confirm your registration from a mail sent to you just after registration.
- Login in the JEST homepage with your mail-id and password.Fill the form and save it or, modify an already saved form.
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature. Crop out extra white portion from surrounding image to retain clarity.
- Pay the application fee online (Using Debit/Credit cards/Net-Banking)
- No modification is allowed after final submission.
- Do I need to have a mail-id?
- Candidates willing to accept on-line form submission, MUST have a mail-id, prior to registering themselves with JEST.
What are these e-mail id and password for?
- The e-mail id (used as your user-id) and password (whatever you wish) are required to create an account with JEST website for submitting the online application form.
Is registration necessary? How does it work?
- Yes. Registration is a process in which your e-mail id and preferred password are saved in a database. After getting registered, an e-mail will be sent to the given address with a confirmation link for verification. You need to click on the given link to complete the registration process.
- After confirming your account, use the Apply for JEST link to submit your application.
Is it possible to fill-up the form in fragments/parts since it is a long one?
- It is possible to fill-up the form in fragments. Even one can save the form after fillin the Mandatory fields in the first page and enter other data in next login. It is advised to do it in one go whenever one is ready with the details.
Is there a provision to modify his/her previously saved form?
- Yes. Modification is possible until the last date of submissions.